Why Work Here?
At SSDI Benefits Group, we are dedicated to helping disabled Americans navigate the Social Security Disability (SSDI) application process
We are looking for an energetic Client Service Representative to join our team and help us grow while providing a superior customer experience.
As a Client Service representative, you will:
- Follow a detailed process to assess new client’s eligibility and start new applications
- Work with our team to develop disability cases for our clients
- Follow-up on client’s payments and invoices
- Communicate with current clients regarding their ongoing case
- Communicate with medical professionals’ offices by fax and phone
- A minimum of 2 years of proven office-based customer service experience (Retail experience DOES NOT apply)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual is a huge plus)
- Experience with high-volume phone-based customer support
- Must be able to work independently & multi-task
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Customer Focused – Must have superior listening and customer service skills in order to provide our clients with the highest quality of service.
- Enthusiastic personality – Must be passionate about helping people and have a positive personality.
- Ability to be empathetic and understand each customer’s situation and circumstances
Good to have:
- Experience with medical-related work
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) writing and reading are a big plus
- Medical office or medical-related experience is a plus.
About SSDI Benefits Group:
At SSDI Benefits Group, we are dedicated to helping disabled Americans navigate the complex Social Security Disability (SSDI) application process as we understand that applying for SSDI can be a confusing and overwhelming process, which is why we offer a free case evaluation to all of our clients.
We believe that everyone deserves access to the support they need to secure their financial future, and we are dedicated to making sure that disabled Americans receive the benefits they are entitled to through the Social Security Disability program.
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals is here to provide the support and guidance you need to get the benefits you deserve.